- A floor committee of the boarders floor captain, vice captain from each floor will be responsible for the maintenance of the cleanliness and discipline on each floor. The floor committee will ensure that fans and lights have been switched off.
- Boarders are provided with a bed, a cupboard, a table, a mattress and a chair. Each boarder must maintain utmost cleanliness to make sure that the floor under his/her bed and cupboard is clean, Waste paper and refuse must be thrown in the dustbins provided on each floor and not litter on the floor.
- Boarders will make their own beds neatly every morning. Nothing should be left on the bed or under the bed.
- Cupboards must be arranged neatly. Surprise check will be made by hostel wardens. Any extra items other than those specified in the hostel kit will be confiscated. Shoes should be arranged neatly in the last shelf of the cupboards.
- Keeping eatables in the rooms is unhygienic and is prohibited. The floor committee must make sure that any boarder who litters the room or spills anything cleans up the mess himself/herself.
- Boarders must spend the minimum time required in bathrooms and toilets to give others a chance to use them. They must ensure that the bathrooms and toilets after use are clean. They must also make sure that they close all the taps.
- The switch off time for room entry is 10:00 p.m.
Visitors and Visiting Hour Schedule
- An identity card will be issued to each hostel student and his/her guardian/parents No local guardian will be permitted to visit their wards without the identity card. Local guardians may be turned away if they fail to produce the identity card.
- Parents and local guardians may visit their wards only on 2nd and 4th. Saturday of every month and Public holidays between 5.00p.m to 7.00 p.m. in summer. In winter the timings will be between 4.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Visitors will meet their wards in the visiting room only; they are not allowed to enter the wings.
- An attendant from the hostel will be on duty during visiting hours to guide the visitors and parents.
- Outstation parents visiting their wards will have to take special permission from the Hostel Warden to see their wards on days other than specified for visits.
- In case of any emergency visits can be arranged with the concerned Warden’s permission.
- One security guard will be on duty at the main gate to prohibit hostellers from leaving the school premises. He will keep a record in a register of visitors entering the school premises to see hostel students.
Dress Code Schedule
|On Working Days||On Holidays|
|Breakfast school uniform||Casual|
|Lunch school uniform||Casual|
Each student must maintain his/her individual sports kit. It will comprise the following items:
|Warming up shoes||1 pair|
|Swimming Trunk / Suit||1|
Note: Medium size suitcase and one handbag should be brought for the clothes. No large boxes will be allowed.
Requirement of hostel uniform
All articles of clothing and other items belonging to the students-must have their names and admission number clearly marked.
|Activity||Summer Timings||Winter Timings|
|Rising bell||5.00 a.m.||5.15 a.m.|
|Morning P.T.||5.30 a.m. – 6.00 a.m.||5.45 a.m. – 6.15 a.m.|
|Bath and change||6.00 a.m. – 6.45 a.m.||6.15 a.m. – 7.05 a.m.|
|Milk time||6:45 a.m. – 7:20 a.m.||7:05 a.m. – 7:35 a.m.|
|School||7:20 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.||7:35 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.|
|Break fast||10:20 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.||10:35a.m. – 10:55a.m.|
|Lunch||2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.||2:15 pm – 3:00 p.m.|
|Extra Class / School prep||2:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.||3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Extra Class / School prep||3:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.||4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Games||4:45 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.||5:00 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.|
|Snacks||5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.||5:45 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.|
|Sports||6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.||6:15 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.|
|Study (Prep)||7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.||7:15 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.|
|Dinner||8:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.||8:15 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.|
|Recreation||8:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.||8:45 p.m. – 9:45 p.m.|
|Milk Time||9:30P.m. – 10:00p.m||9:45 p.m. – 10:15 p.m.|
|Lights Off||10:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m.||10:15 p.m. – 5:15 a.m.|
Clothing & Other Items
Each Boarder is required to bring the following articles with him at the beginning of each term:
|Quilt with cover||1||Nail cutter||1|
|Blanket with cover||1||Water bottle||1|
|Bed Sheets||2||Bath soap with case||1|
|Pillow||1||Shoe Polish & Brush||1 each|
|Pillow case (white)||2||Torch||1|
|Formal Coloured Clothes||4 sets||Red Elastic Bands (for girls)||6|
|Jeans||2||Hair Clips Red (for girls)||4 pair|
|Knickers / underwear||8||Floaters||1 pair|
|Cardigan (For winter)||2||Umbrella||1|
|Sweater (For winter)||2||Hot Pot (for meal) (Lunch Box)||1|
|Laundry Bag||1||Mending Kit|
|Bath Towels||2||Safety Pins||1 Pkt|
|Casual shoes||1 pair|
|White cotton socks (not ankle length)||6 pair|
|Sports shoes||1 pair|
|Hair oil||1 Bottle|
|Toilet Soap with case||1|
|Face cream large||1|
Winter related clothing and other item to be brought in December.